Monday, November 28, 2011

Why I Should Stop Ignoring Facebook Chat Windows

So last night I was working on homework, or at least trying to--it's hard when all you want to do is update Twitter and make a good play in Words With Friends on Facebook. But as I was on Facebook, I get a chat notification from a kid named Ben, who is the little brother of my friend Adam. Last time he talked to me on Facebook, it was kind of an annoying conversation, and this time I was expecting the same thing, so I didn't reply back to him, didn't even open the window. I just closed Facebook and told myself I really should get back to my homework.

I just now opened Facebook a few minutes ago, and Ben wasn't online (he's no doubt in school right now), but the window was still there. I opened it to read the message, and it said, "happy early birthday."

I feel like a douche. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment